- 4 medium zucchinis
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 1 tbsp. tahini sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice, adjust to taste (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Crushed dried mint
- Salt, to taste
Variation: Leave out the tahini sauce and lemon juice, to make it
- Steam the zucchinis until tender, then mash with a fork.
- Mix yoghurt, tahini, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt and crushed mint.
- Add the yoghurt mixture to the zucchini and mix well. Sprinkle with more
crushed dried mint.
- Serve with pita chips or vegetable sticks.