Home Made Yoghurt
- 1 gallon (16 cups) milk
- 1 cup plain yoghurt (to be used as a culture)
- Heat milk in a saucepan until it begins to boil.
- Turn off the heat, pour into a clean jar(s) or bowl and leave until it becomes luke warm.
- Mix the yoghurt with the milk, cover and leave to set in a warm place* for 4-8 hours.
- When the yoghurt becomes thick, chill in the refrigerator.
* Heat the oven, turn off the heat and place the yoghurt to set. OR Place
the bowl or jar(s) in a tray with hot water 110F.