- 4 eggs
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oil
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar*
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2⁄3 cup plain cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- Pinch of salt
* Brown sugar can be substituted with granulated sugar.
- Line a 9 x 13" baking dish with wax or parchment paper and preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and vanilla, add the oil, sugar and
continue to mix.
- Fold in the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, salt and cranberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 25 - 35 minutes (do
not over bake).
- Allow it to cool and set before cutting.